Wildlifeonmull Covid-19 Health and Safety Risk Assessment
Here at Wildlifeonmull Tours, YOUR health and safety is of paramount importance to us during your time with us!
Social distancing measures
- All individuals involved in the wildlifeonmull tour will be signposted to the current stay alert and social distancing guidance and that they or members of their household should not attend the tour if they are unwell with symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wherever possible, adhere to social distancing of at least 2 metres, or 1 metre with risk mitigation (where 2 metres is not viable), between households.
- People from different households should maintain social distancing between one another. Precautions are in place to minimise contact and ensure the timeframe is as short as possible.
- Visitors should avoid touching property belonging to others, such as shoes which, if removed, should be placed and collected by their owner while adhering to social distancing principles.
Test and trace
The government has launched an NHS Test and Trace service to manage the risk of the virus re-emerging. The service:
- provides testing for anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19 to find out if they have the virus
- gets in touch with anyone who has had a positive test result to help them share information about any close recent contacts they have had; and
- alerts those contacts, where necessary, and notifies them they need to self-isolate to help stop the spread of the virus.
Further information can be found online including for contacts of people with possible or confirmed COVID-19 infection who do not live with the person and for places of work.
The opening up of public places following the COVID-19 outbreak is being supported by the NHS Test and Trace service. In line with other government guidance for other venues including in the retail and hospitality sector, we will assist this service by keeping an accurate temporary record of visitors for 21 days, in a way that is manageable, and assist NHS Test and Trace with requests for that data if needed for contact tracing and the investigation of local outbreaks.
We will work with relevant bodies to make the process for recording your customers and visitors compliant with data protection legislation and as manageable as possible, including the development of digital solutions.
Wildlifeonmull – Risk Assessment
For further details Please contact us;
Contact us to experience unrivalled wildlife and scenic tours on Mull
If you would like more information about our Tours or want to check our availability please do not hesitate to call me on +44 7587 394826 or use our contact form below.